Friday 1 August 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the BRFC Blog. Throughout the 2008-09 season I'll be posting weekly my somewhat irreverent thoughts on supporting Boroughmuir Rugby Club far and wide as they try to retain the SHE Premiership title. I'll also be keeping you up-to-date on the forthcoming 'BRFC Podcast', another weekly event which will include chat about the week's games and interviews with the good, the bad and the ugly of the club.

I'll also be posting an ad-hoc production diary about the trials and tribulations of filming a documentary which will be following the 1st XV through their season. It's the first time I've taken on something on such a grand scale, so they will doubtless be plenty of amusing failure to write about over the next nine or so months.I hope it'll prove an enjoyable read, click the 'subscribe' button to the right of the page if you want to be kept up-to-date as and when new posts are published through an RSS feed.That's all for now, save to say, "watch this space".

No comments: